Food Safety & Quality Operations: Technology Tools for Success
Webinar: Thursday, April 13
Time: 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. PST
[11:00 a.m. CST; 12:00 p.m. EST]
Is your food safety and quality data being collected via paper forms or in different systems?
If so, chances are your team is not getting the program visibility and data intelligence needed to achieve better results. Learn how companies - like yours - are utilizing technology to more effectively:
- Ensure supply chain controls and program compliance
(FDA, USDA, GFSI, Customer)
- Catch issues before they become larger problems
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Continuously improve their operations
Join us for this informative session, where we will share:
- 4 key technology components critical to improving performance
- How SafetyChain solutions are being utilized and results being achieved
- How to evaluate if SafetyChain can help your company including ROI
Don't miss this great intro to how technology can help your operations achieve better results - sign up today!